Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I was let go today by a national bank.................

Great. It happened. I was let go today by a California bank that did not have the balls to tell me in person that I was getting let go. They actually emailed me! Can you believe that. I sent this company so many loans, I averaged about 65 per month, and they never closed anything. I guess in a sense its a sign of the times. There is no loyalty whatsoever. I knew something was coming when my last paycheck was in December. For anyone reading my blog I will tell you that this company advertises in Scottmans Guide with full page ads, so be careful. I guess its a good thing. Stay tuned..................................

1 comment:

final expense said...

65 per month..i think that is a big Achievement..keep It up!